My 5000 mAh solar power bank is warped into an odd shape. Can I fix it?

Enquiry from customer:

I have a 5000maH solar power bank and the day after I received it, it warped into an odd shape. My guess is that the battery has something wrong with it. I would like to get this fixed because I haven’t even had the chance to use the power bank yet. I am in the US.

Answer to customer's question:


We don’t sell 5000 mAh power banks and we only sell our own brand (HetoGrow aka HG solar power bank) in the UK and Nigeria. So, safe to say yours isn’t ours.

Based on your description of the problem, I STRONGLY advise against repairing it. I can’t imagine any other reason why a power bank would get disfigured except for swollen battery, which is evidence of fake, bad or damaged battery. It is also indicative of a heightened risk of explosion. Best to dump it at a recycling centre and get a new one.

For more info about power banks, have a look at our quality assurance page if you haven’t already – https://www.hetogrowshop.com/quality. Our blog site has answers to common questions we get from our customers – https://hetogrow.blogspot.com. Click link to the Archive or go to Menu, Archive. 

Hope you find some useful info there before you buy your new power bank. 

Let's connect on social media




Comments

  1. Thank you for sharing information with us! Holder For Car Most of us need to charge our phone daily. If you like to play games and watch videos, or have a mobile phone that’s more than 12 months old, then you’ll need to charge it even more! Getting the charger cable in and out of your phone can be a hassle, and the process is NOT fingernail friendly (ever broken your nail pulling that cord out?) This is where Magnetic Charger Cables come in.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Enter your comment here ...... Comment will only be approved it it adds value to the discussion